Today’s article is for small-medium-sized manufacturers whose manual scheduling processes are not doing the job.
Paper-based employee scheduling techniques are:
- Tedious and time-consuming
- Unable to quickly adapt to scheduling emergencies
- Prone to inaccuracies
- Not equipped to manage overtime
- Difficult to share with employees
In addition, workers need to go through a supervisor or HR department to obtain schedule, time card, and PTO information and it is cumbersome for staff members to submit and obtain shift change approvals.
Imagine if your production equipment was this outdated, ineffective, and inefficient.
These problems affect everyone in the organization:
- Owners overpay for labor, which reduces profit margins
- Owners lose money due to poor employee retention
- Owners are at risk of compliance infractions
- Company misses production deadlines which threatens client contracts and business reputation
- Employees work more overtime than they want to
- Employees can’t view the schedule when they are not at work
- Staff members have to go through a manager to request shift changes
- Short-handed shifts force employees on-the-clock to pick up the slack, which, in turn, contributes to employee burnout
- Scheduling managers spend so much time building schedules that they have little time for other essential tasks
- Scheduling managers can’t easily accommodate employee shift requests
Deep-rooted problems that affect every level of the organization require a powerful yet easy-to-implement solution. Workforce Management Suite from TriCore has tools to transform employee scheduling at manufacturing plants.
Workforce Management Suite includes TimeSimplicity which offers streamlined scheduling and TimeWorksPlus for integrated time and attendance tracking.
- Create schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity
- Customizable job codes make sure the team members with the necessary skills are scheduled
- System automation finds eligible employees to cover open shifts
- Customized system alerts reduce over-staffing and unplanned overtime
- Complete mobile coordination for staff members and management
- Employee Self Service empowers staff to manage their time cards, post shift requests, and monitor PTO accruals
- Automatically creates audit-ready records
Workforce Management Suite is the industry-leading customizable scheduling system for manufacturing facilities that run 24/7.
TriCore offers Workforce Management Suite, the powerful, fully-integrated Workforce Management Suite that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and organization.
Workforce Management Suite includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, and TimeWorks Mobile. Workforce Management Suite is developed for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and lessen labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our TriCore ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with Workforce Management Suite in minutes. Contact us today to set up a demo.